ZD Soft Screen Recorder 5.1 | 4.4 MB
Soft Screen Recorder is the ultimate screen recording/sharing software
for Windows. It captures what you see on screen and what you hear/say
simultaneously, and saves them as compressed video file in real-time. It
is usually used to create software demos, capture streaming videos and
record game plays. External capture device such as webcam is also
supported. Further more, you can share your screen with a remote PC
through video chat software such as Windows Live Messenger.
You can use ZD Soft Screen Recorder to:
+ Create demo videos to demonstrate how to use computer software.
+ Capture streaming videos to hard disk for local playback.
+ Record your game plays to show how cool you are in the game.
+ Share your screen with a remote PC through video chat software.
* Useful capture wizard.
* Adaptive screen sharing component.
* Easy to start/stop recording with a single mouse-click/hotkey-hit.
* Easy to view recordings in the built-in media player.
* Easy to manage recordings in the built-in file explorer.
* Wide range support of PC games based on DirectX and OpenGL.
* High performance screen capture driver for legacy PC.
* Fast real-time audio/video compression.
* Good audio/video synchronization.
* Customizable audio/video quality.
* Option to output uncompressed audio/video.
* Options to capture selected view, entire desktop or game screen.
* Option to capture from external device such as webcam.
* Options to capture from speakers, microphone or external lines.
* Option to mute capture.
* AVI/WMV recording files.
* BMP/PNG/JPG screenshot files.
* Customizable hotkeys.
* Sticky view selection box.
* Tracking mouse cursor view.
* Option to capture mouse cursor or not.
* Option to keep original mouse cursor size or not.
* Option to add mouse click effect or not.
* Option to show recording indicator or frame rate in game.
* Intel or AMD Dual-Core 2GHz or faster CPU
* 3D graphics card with 128MB or more of VRAM
* 1GB or more of RAM
* 10GB or more of available HD space
* Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
Home Page – www.zdsoft.com